We would need people in the following roles;
- Graphic Designers: We need graphic designers to help in making flyers for our charity events. Because the project presently has participants in Nigeria,
- Graphic designers in Japan should be bilingual, able to design flyers both in English and Japanese
- No special requirement for graphic designers in Nigeria
- Social media influencers: these are people with considerable social media following who can help to publicize the project to their followers.
- Social media managers: these are people who will manage any social media handles of the program. This might come under the public liasor, but we think this role is very important in intimating the public about the progress of the project.
- Program observers: These are people who do not have direct relationship with the project but keep records, for the purpose of reporting, research or project evaluation.
- Content Creators: We need people to help us create content for our website and publicity channels. Writers, Photographers and Videographers are needed in this area.
We will create an appreciation page where all our volunteers and supporters and their respective web links will be posted.
If you can help in any of the above capacities, please fill the form below and we will contact you.